Germany appears EHEC (EHEC) infections in a large area, after Hamburg confirmed by medical laboratory for bacterial culture, imported from Spain cucumber virus. Spanish Ministry of Health announced to investigate, but that does not rule out contamination of cucumber in Germany possible.herve leger sweetheart bandage cocktail white dress
Hamburg medical laboratory samples were tested in four cucumber, of which three kinds of cucumber with a source of infection Malaga and Almeria, Spain from the two companies.There is the unknown. Thus believe that the health sector does not exclude other vegetables are also possible source of infection.Malaga vegetables in the Spanish media company who said he felt the Spanish cucumber into scapegoats. The company exports cucumber on May 12 Hamburg, Hamburg, after a few days the vegetable wholesale market share fall to pieces, and many vegetables fall to the ground, may have been contaminated.
Currently more than 700 were found throughout Germany with suspected and confirmed that EHEC patients, 3 deaths, and the virus has spread to Europe, Sweden, Denmark, Britain and the Netherlands have been found in EHEC infections. 26 European Commission announced that another suspected source of infection because the EU is on the inspection of cucumber from the Netherlands.Although the health department confirmed the initial source of EHEC infection of cucumber from Spain, Germany, consumers are suspicious of their own vegetables, many supermarkets now have stopped the sale of all suspected contaminated vegetable varieties, Leading the North German area farmers had destroyed tons of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers, with heavy losses. (Source: Berlin, May 27 BEIJING, reporter: Yellow Cream Red)Spain, "done an injustice," waiting for test resultsMedia previously reported that the "poison" of cucumber from Almeria, Spain Malaga Province Province and the two companies. 29, a EU spokesman said the two companies has been suspended its two greenhouse production, however, said the Spanish authorities concerned, and now there is no conclusive evidence that Spain should be responsible. Spain is made of two Spanish companies in Germany conducted a survey to identify the native cucumber in Spain, or the way in to Germany contamination.
French media said the two businesses have been sent to a laboratory in cucumber samples tested, is expected May 31 or June 1 will receive the results.Spanish Agriculture Ministry spokesman interviewed by the media, said the EU had submitted a complaint to protest the German did not come to definite conclusions laboratory bacteria released to the media before the Cucumber from Spain, and Spain asked the German bear the economic loss caused by agriculture.herve leger sweetheart bandage halter blue black dress
Hamburg medical laboratory samples were tested in four cucumber, of which three kinds of cucumber with a source of infection Malaga and Almeria, Spain from the two companies.There is the unknown. Thus believe that the health sector does not exclude other vegetables are also possible source of infection.Malaga vegetables in the Spanish media company who said he felt the Spanish cucumber into scapegoats. The company exports cucumber on May 12 Hamburg, Hamburg, after a few days the vegetable wholesale market share fall to pieces, and many vegetables fall to the ground, may have been contaminated.
Currently more than 700 were found throughout Germany with suspected and confirmed that EHEC patients, 3 deaths, and the virus has spread to Europe, Sweden, Denmark, Britain and the Netherlands have been found in EHEC infections. 26 European Commission announced that another suspected source of infection because the EU is on the inspection of cucumber from the Netherlands.Although the health department confirmed the initial source of EHEC infection of cucumber from Spain, Germany, consumers are suspicious of their own vegetables, many supermarkets now have stopped the sale of all suspected contaminated vegetable varieties, Leading the North German area farmers had destroyed tons of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers, with heavy losses. (Source: Berlin, May 27 BEIJING, reporter: Yellow Cream Red)Spain, "done an injustice," waiting for test resultsMedia previously reported that the "poison" of cucumber from Almeria, Spain Malaga Province Province and the two companies. 29, a EU spokesman said the two companies has been suspended its two greenhouse production, however, said the Spanish authorities concerned, and now there is no conclusive evidence that Spain should be responsible. Spain is made of two Spanish companies in Germany conducted a survey to identify the native cucumber in Spain, or the way in to Germany contamination.
French media said the two businesses have been sent to a laboratory in cucumber samples tested, is expected May 31 or June 1 will receive the results.Spanish Agriculture Ministry spokesman interviewed by the media, said the EU had submitted a complaint to protest the German did not come to definite conclusions laboratory bacteria released to the media before the Cucumber from Spain, and Spain asked the German bear the economic loss caused by agriculture.herve leger sweetheart bandage halter blue black dress
No comments:
Post a Comment